For the kingdom of heaven is as a man traveling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered to them his goods.…
Let us see what Jesus Christ does not say.
1. He does not say that the Master loves those least to whom He gives least.
2. He does not say that the Master acts capriciously, but in wisdom.
3. He does not say that this inequality lasts beyond the time of trial, beyond the present life. Inequality
(1) A fact.
(2) A social bond.
(3) We should contend against all the inequalities of the present life which can hurt the moral destiny of our fellow creatures.
(4) The attitude which God takes towards humanity in the short period which we call history. He appears absent.
Parallel VersesKJV: For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.