Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.…
I. IMPLIES —
1. Our indifferency about the world.
2. Willingness to communicate what we have to others (1 Timothy 6:17).
3. Our supplying strangers as well as others with necessaries (1 Peter 4:9).
1. A priori. We should do to others as we would have them do to us (Matthew 7:12):
2. A posteriori. Because of the good we may get by it. Some have entertained angels (Hebrews 13:2; Genesis 18:3; Genesis 19:2); and prophets (1 Kings 17:10-16; 2 Kings 5:8-34; Matthew 25:43).
Parallel VersesKJV: Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.