And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.…
The occurrences of the day exhibit —
1. Evidence of a special Divine influence.
2. The Divine mission of Jesus and the truth of Christianity.
3. The folly of opposition to Christ's kingdom.
4. The grand means of advancing Christ's cause and saving sinners.
5. The Christian minister's great source of encouragement.
6. The reality and importance of revivals of religion.
(B. Dickinson, M. A.)
Parallel VersesKJV: And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.