Remember Lot's wife.
I. HER ADVANTAGES.
1. She had a pious husband.
2. She had heavenly visitors.
3. She had Divine warning.
4. She had seen the wicked punished.
II. HER OFFENCE.
1. She acted under the impulse of feeling.
2. She acted under the impulse of unbelief.
3. She acted under a disregard of law.
4. She acted in contempt of warning.
III. HER PUNISHMENT. She was punished —
IV. THE WARNING administered. "Remember"!
1. Not to delay. Flee at once.
2. Not to hesitate. Look not back.
3. Not to draw back. Danger is behind.In conclusion:
1. See here a monument of Divine wrath.
2. See here a beacon to warn coming generations.
Parallel VersesKJV: Remember Lot's wife.
WEB: Remember Lot's wife!