For you will not leave my soul in hell; neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption.
Jesus Christ is that Holy One of God, as —
1. All the holiness of God is in Him.
2. In the special peculiar relation in which He stands to God.
3. He has more of the holiness of God communicated to Him than all other creatures.
4. The holiness of God is more manifested in and by Him than in any other way.
5. He is set apart in a peculiar manner for the bringing about God's great design of glorifying Himself, in putting an end to sin, and malting an elect world of mankind sinners holy.
(James Robe, M. A.)
Parallel VersesKJV: For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.