Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father…
I. The OBJECTS of Christian bounty. The least of the brethren of Christ.
1. Least in consideration.
2. In civil station.
3. In age. The brethren of Christ demand our first care.
II. ITS NATURE.
1. It is essentially humble.
2. It is tender in its exercise.
3. It is appropriate.
III. ITS SOURCE.
1. Its source is the love of Christ.
2. The magnitude of His love; its activity.
IV. ITS DIGNITY. Christ considers Himself your debtor.
(T. Robinson, M. A.)
Parallel VersesKJV: Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: