He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches.
1. Let me warn all who are living only for the world to take heed what they are doing. You are enemies to Christ, though you may not know it.
2. Let me warn all formalists and self-righteous people to take heed that they are not deceived. Where is your faith? Where are your evidences of a new heart? Where is the work of the Spirit?
3. Let me warn all careless members of Churches to beware lest they trifle their souls into hell.
4. Let me warn every one who wants to be saved not to be content with the world's standard of religion.
5. Let me warn every one who professes to be a believer in the Lord Jesus not to be content with a little religion.
Parallel VersesKJV: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.