Saying, What think you of Christ? whose son is he? They say to him, The son of David.
I. Look AT SOME THINGS ABOUT CHRIST IT IS WELL FOR YOU TO THINK OF.
1. Think of Him as a Prophet.
2. Think of Him as Priest.
3. Think of Him as King, the immortal, the invisible.
4. Think of Him as qualified for these offices by uniting in Himself the nature of the Deity and the nature of man.
II. REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD THINK OF CHRIST.
1. That you may know God.
2. That we may think rightly of ourselves.
3. That you may have faith. Faith comes through thinking.
(S. H. Tyng, D. D.)
Parallel VersesKJV: Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.