And when they drew near to Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, to the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,…
Here is a multitude:
(1) Attracted by marvellous intelligence;
(2) Following the example of the few;
(3) Rendering regal honour to the son of a carpenter;
(4) Looking for material aggrandisement;
(5) In a little while exchanging "Hosanna" for " Crucify Him."
Parallel VersesKJV: And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,